Mission statement / Bios / Images
CHef Ricarcdo Morffin
- Ricardo moved from Mexico city 10 years ago speaking no English and wanted to live the "American dream"
- He started off as a dishwasher and worked his way up. He believes that you should know all aspects of a kitchen not just being the chef. He worked his way from dishwashing to working in a bakery to prepping to line cooking to head of the line.
- "I believe that working the line is the heartbeat of the final product. It's exciting and challenging all at the same time. Once you lose your cool and leadership, everything goes down hill from there"
- I also believe that food should be as tasty as it looks"
- I joined the Ambli team 18 months ago. I was told about this from my mentor and dear friend who is also a chef in Denver. He took me under his wing and showed me everything. He brought a team to life and created an environment that made me want to inspire to do the same.
- Ambli has shown me that same inspiration, he provides me heart and soul- not just for my food but also for the regulars that come to Ambli and the team that we've created.
- At the end of the day, despite how tired I feel, a job should be fulfilling and Ambli does that for me